More CHA sneak peeks

Another sneak peek - of more of the New Expressions Clear Word Titles from Clear Scraps - both the small and the large words.  I made journal covers, wall hangings and album covers with them.  Here are a few of my favourite projects.

 I used the large Expressions Word "MEMORIES" on the front of this 12x12 top-load album.  It was a little too long to fit across the top without getting in the way of the hinges, so cut the letters apart so I could later them slightly and make them fit across the album front.



 This large Expressions Word "FAITH" was a special request for the CHA booth.  I went with a really simple look - alcohol ink on the word itself and then just a little paint and ribbon to dress up the actual frame that it's on.


 This "HOPE" is one of the small Expressions words. I used it here on a small canvas - again coloured with alcohol ink and then a gold leafing pen to outline the edges.  
 "CREATE" was a fun word to use - this is a small Expressions Word Title and it fit on one of the frames from a Tri-fold Frame set.  I used a very large floral sticker from American Crafts to cover the entire word, trimmed the edges off, painted behind the sticker with a different colour of paint and then added a layer of glossy accents to the front of the acrylic word.  



For this "WELCOME" Banner, I used the large Expressions Clear Title coloured with alcohol ink and then texturized with Tsukinecko's Goosebumps.  



And, my last one for today - "TOGETHER" is a Tri-fold frame with the word holding it in the standing position.  I think this would be really cute with a couple's wedding photo in it....or even with a picture of the couple to have standing at the guest book area AT their wedding.  I used silver Krylon spray paint to paint the word for this project.  There's a little bit of drying time but it works great!!!

So, there you have it - a few more sneak peeks of what's new this year! 
If you happen to get a chance to go to CHA this next week.....stop by the Clear Scraps booth and say "HI."


Thanks for stopping by!
Cathy

0 comments: