Clear Scraps BLOG HOP

Welcome to the New Release For The New Year Blog Hop!!!

If you've stumbled upon this Blog Hop by accident - congratulations :)  And Welcome.  But you may want to start back at the Clear Scraps blog so you don't miss any of our design team's inspiration!
http://clearscraps.typepad.com/

The Blog hop is going to run January 19th - January 21st 
and the Grand prize will be 4 beautiful Send It Clear Cards (to be shipped in Feb.)
along with a set of Clearly Accent Embellishments of your choice!!

There are FOUR ways to enter!!
#1. Hop & comment on all the blogs
#2. Follow the Clear Scraps Blog
#3. Follow the Clear Scraps Design Team Blogs (all of them)
#4. LIKE the Clear Scraps Facebook page! (leave a comment on the Facebook page, so we know)


So, without further ado...
Clear Scraps proudly introduces the new lines for Spring 2012!

 "Send It Clear" (a collection of unique and easy-to-create cards)
New "Clearly Accent Embellishments" (including a garden set, dress forms, lampposts, flourishes, a baby set and more)
New mini albums (baby dress and overalls, football helmet, and more)
New large & small Expressions

Here's one of the new "Send it Clear" cards that I was given to make...the Christmas Tree card.  I know Christmas is over but in my opinion, it's never too early to start on next year's cards!!

There's a solid back piece and then 2 front pieces that interlock to make the card front.  Ingenius!  Each card comes packaged with an envelope to send it in and clear stickers for attaching the back to the fronts.
I decorated mine with some patterned paper, some flocking and some jewels. Oh, and yes, the "Send it Clear" cards are made from the same light extruded acrylic that is flexible enough for me to sew through with my sewing machine!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Leave me a comment and I'll be doing my own drawing for a little prize :)

Now, there's more on the other DT blogs!   Get to hopping!
Here is the complete New Release For The New Year Blog Hop order-

20 comments:

Bryngelson said...

I am so glad that I found you! I am from Sweden and I'm not sure I can participate, but I'll try thanks for the inspiration!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Absolutely beautiful, Cathy!! I love your work with the cards.. so fresh and gorgeous!

Shaunery said...

This is cool! I stare at clear acrylic items at my scrap stores..NOW I know what to do with these little goodies.. hopping to see more! :D

KC Eddy said...

Love the cards!!! So much fun!!

JaniceA said...

Love the card and yes it is never to early to start on those cards. Thank you for sharing!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
modjjjash at yahoo dot com

Rita Barakat said...

This is soooo pretty Cathy!

rush said...

you're right about getting those christmas cards done! thank you for sharing.

csparky61 said...

Lovely card, nice to know you can stitch through the material.

Larissa Heskett said...

THANKS fo sharing!! I LOVE the cute tree!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Dawnll said...

It is never to early to start on Christmas cards...such a fun design and love the sewing on acrylic.

connie said...

I am new to your blog. Love that you can sew on this!

nzillingworth said...

Think i really NEED the lamp has to be the next thing i buy

EFI said...

Beautiful card!

Scrapoochi said...

Oh wow, I don't have a sewing machine and am not a good at it manually, LOL, nice tip though! (will get some help from mom's m/c!). Nice arcylic card! Greetings from Belgium!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

this is such a beautiful card! love the sewing!

Anonymous said...

Like the way you decorated the tree - thanks for sharing !

karenajo

Shari said...

Oh love it and it's never to early for Christmas cards...thanks for sharing your clever talents :)

Adora Concepcion said...

simply beautiful Cathy!!! love it.

Kray said...

Definitely not too early to start on Christmas cards. I had to scramble last minute this past Christmas as I ran out of time. Love this card. Very pretty

Family Budget said...

Great blog! Thanks for sharing.