National Card-Making Day



OK, it's a US-thing...I think....but who am I to be discriminatory.
Yesterday was National Card-making Day, so....when the laundry and ironing and yucka-stuff was all done, I made some cards. I hung out here in the afternoon - The Mosy Scrapper and made this pile of cards for some of their challenges. It felt SO good to be doing fun little projects for ME, and not as an assignment or for someone else!

On that note....I'm not sure if anyone noticed or not, but I resigned from my Stamp BOX DT. They are a fabulous company and I had so much fun with them - their stamps are great quality and the designs get better every single time - I'll miss not getting stamps in the mail and I wish Bettina and her new DT all the best. I have some stuff in my life right now that's taking the majority of my mental energy and I don't want to NOT give 100% to a team like that. SO....I'm restructuring, re-focusing and re-discovering the joy of creating.

0 comments: