Christmas cards :)


For someone who HATES the cold weather so much (Yes, I said HATES),
I, a.) live way to far north and
b.) have way too much fun making Christmas cards

Here's my stash so far - 97 and counting. Thank you Maria, my friend, for an amazing over-nighter card-making session!! You are my sanity, you know that, right?

And here are some of my favourites....using of course, my favourite Christmas lines this year:

SEI


Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly


Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses


And, if all goes well this weekend (ie: the kids behave and DH finds a buddy to watch football with), I'd love to be able to double that boxfull by the end of the weekend.

If you happen to live in my area and need Christmas cards....I'm selling these by the way, either at Heier Designs (florist in the mall) or at Schellenberg's in Kleefeld, or privately from me ($4 each or 5/$15 - slightly more if you need custom work done). Email me at disley21616@yahoo.ca if you need some Christmas cards :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

I had SO much fun at our little all nighter last weekend!! I hope you know we're doing that once a month now! And btw - you're my sanity too!! Seriously! Love your cards :-)

Jill Marie Paulson said...

Those cards are all amazing!!