My Stamp Box

I just found this new stamp company a couple of weeks ago....emailed the owner Bettina to see if she wanted someone to do some design work for her and Ta-da....I am proudly on the My Stamp Box Design Team. These stamps are really cool for several reasons. A.) Bettina makes them herself...is that not the coolest thing you've heard. You order them from her...she makes them and sends them out. Love that! B.) They come in a single acrylic sheet that you trim yourself (so you can cut them as closely and tightly as you want. and C.) They all come in labelled CD cases...they're so easy to store (in any CD holder you may have). Awesome. It was hard for me to narrow down my choices when I first ordered but I couldn't pass up all the awesome journaling stamps she has in her collection. I'm hoping that this week I'll get to play with them and show you some of work with these stamps. Check back really soon!!

In the mean time....here's a few of my favourite selections:


and here's the site to check out all of My Stamp Box's stamps: My Stamp Box

1 comments:

CraftE-Blog said...

Very cool!! I'll def check her site out!