My Stamp Box cards

I'm finally back online...and better than ever. We upgraded some computer equipment here at home and although my scraproom computer is second on the totem pole, so to speak...I got some kick-butt new stuff (flat screen monitor from upstairs, better keyboard, the printer, scanner, etc installed in my room....yipee)! And....I can now access my pictures again....so without further ado:

My first 4 cards with My Stamp Box stamps! I am loving these!


Made with the "Many Many Thanks" stamp set:



Made with the "She Says - He Says" and "Tiny Greetings" stamp sets:



Made with the "Birthday Numbers" stamp set:



Made with the "Many Many Thanks" stamp set:


Keep posted for more examples :)
Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute cards, Cathy! I love those new stamps! I haven't emailed, but I got the magazine you sent and I loved the cards you had in there too. Thanks again!

Jessica said...

your cards are gorgeous Cathy! so glad to hear you got an upgrade!!!! I have a few pictures to send to you from CHA, I need to get my butt in gear and get that done! miss you TONS AND TONS my friend!!

marcibun said...

these are great cards Cathy! ;)