Another Clear Scraps new release


Ahh....my life took off in a different direction than I was expecting and I didn't get around to posting my second Clear Scraps card......so......here it is, slightly late but still FUN!  

Last time I showed you the butterfly card that I painted with Painty Pens and stamped with StazOn.
One of Clear Scraps other releases is this new card - the Lock card.  
I used silver leafing pen to colour the lock and while it was wet I added large vintage Mica flakes to it.  I actually added some liquid adhesive overtop so that the Mica flakes would be nice and stuck :)  but I like how it turned out. 



 The key is an old 7 Gypsies one I think....and the edges of the card are adhered with the stickers that come with each card that you buy from Clear Scraps but I also sealed the ends with Washi tape.

I do still have some acrylic to give away.  I'll be picking a winner from commenters on this and the last blog posts :)

1 comments:

Sherri said...

Oooh, I really love that key, cute card!