Throwing my hat in the Cosmo Cricket ring :)

You make my heart go Whirrrr


I can't imagine having to narrow it down from that incredible list of talented ladies.
Good luck CC! I still love ya!

Good luck card: for St. Patrick's Day



I heart you! card


Come over to my house: A quote from my favourite children's author - Dr. Suess!!


1st Grade: I can't get enough of Jack's World - especially this blackboard alphabet paper! I found these pencils on Etsy and painted this one myself.



Enjoy 3rd Grade: Another school-themed card with Jack's World.



Let it snow!!: I love Christmas cards!




What's UP?: This whale was just too cute to leave in the chipboard sheet
- he was the first guy out :)



Cutie Pie: what more do you need than some Kraft paper and a few CC rub-ons?


Across the miles: BY FAR, my favourite CC line - Girl Friday. I'm completely out...gotta get to my LSS one of these days.



and some layouts:
Carefree Summer days: just published in Scrapbook Magazine (UK) this past Spring
Yes, that's my land-locked Canadian son with the California surfer-dude hair.



Family Photo: This layout is also coming out in Scrapbook Magazine - the current issue I think, this summer! I love this neutral CC paper and the cutsie blue ribbon!



Family Tree: Who can resist tree trunk paper?? These are my only nephews, hanging out in our 'family tree.'


Some mini-albums/classes:


Mica's School Days album: I designed this book to be taught as a class at CHA Winter '09 as a joint effort between Cosmo Cricket and SRM Press. I loved how it turned out and I adored all the blues and greens in this line of paper!!





A year of memories: 2009: I also designed this class for SRM Press and through absolutely NO coincidence....I used the same line of paper - seriously, I could have blown through 4 or 5 packs of this paper last winter!


a couple of the inside pages....there's 12 months so I won't post them all here :)


and the back cover too.


Thanks for taking a look at some of my Cosmo Cricket work. Good luck to all of you at CC who will have some hard decisions to make, I'm sure!

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Fantastic work! Best of luck!

Nicole said...

GOOD LUCK, CATHY!! Wonderful work!

And hey..I know Kayla up above me! ;)

The Biehns said...

Cathy....CC would be awesome. I do know how much you love the product so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Ann said...

Gorgeous stuff! I love it all!

Julie Overby said...

Great Cosmo Cricket projects!! Good luck! I'm trying too...the wait should be over soon. LOL!

I wanted to answer your question that you left me on the blog hop, about the glue pen that I had photographed upside down..doy! LOL You would love it especially because it looks like you are a glitter girl. The pen is by Sakura and it's called quickie glue. I just LOVE it.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs,
Julie