Out with the Old....in with the MOOOO

Here's my trusty Fiskars Paper Trimmer....I've had it since the day I started card-making/scrapbooking. It has cut ZILLIONS of things for me including my Clear Scraps Acrylic. It's been in numerous totes, gone to conferences and overnighters and even traveled across the country in my van cutting scraps into card-sized usable pieces. It's been loved for nearly 7 years. And still going strong, I might add....I use it daily.
BUT Today, on my driveway when I got home from work...was the biggest box of goodies from my Clear Scraps team and in among the other yummies from places like Hambly, My Little Shoebox, my Stamp BOX, Moxxie, Scor-Pal, MuddPuddles sand, On the Dot and a few others I'm sure I've forgotten....was this Beauteous Paper Cutter from Purple Cows. I have drooled over this cutter since it first came out, not ever able to justify buying it when my Fiskars was perfectly good. I can't wait to make my first cut on it - I had to blog about it first, I was so excited. I love the guillitine side - I've never had one of those, except at school in the workroom (I'm an EA).



Anyway....thanks for letting me share - and I'll be back with some reviews of my new cutter.

5 comments:

The Biehns said...

Ohhhhhh.....what an incredible blessing of goodies! I'm still using my old faithful cutter too, but I'll wait for your review.

Chipmunk said...

Hi Cathy! Great blog you got here. =) Thanks for the sweet comment and for joining our li'l blog hop!

Tracey Taylor said...

What a FUN pkg. to receive!!! ENJOY

mustangkayla said...

Sounds like a fantastic package! I'm curious to see what you think about the purple cow. I ended up buying a Making Memories trimmer and really like it so far. I didn't have too much luck with my Fiskars.

marcibun said...

Awesome! I got the same paper trimmer from them last week and it's AMAZING. Sounds like you scored this week ;)