Whoa!!!! Where did that month go??

Does life seem like it's spiralling out of control - going so fast you can't catch your breath?? Or is it just me?

Wow.
I'm going to do better at blogging. I haven't taken many pics just for fun for awhile so that's going to be my new goal.

Today - this is my life: piles and piles of laundry.
And I get to scrap this afternoon if - IF - I get the laundry done and when my kids are all at school and the baby I babysit goes down for a nap!!

But I have done tons with my newest kit from SGK. Love their stuff - really pushes me out of my box....that's for sure. Check out what I've done on My ART Blog

And I think I may have met a new friend today...an online friend who may be an IRL friend soon?? Funny how that works. Just this past week I met IRL, a girl from Wpg who I met online. Small world. In my head I keep hearing George (from Seinfeld) yelling "Worlds collide, Jerry, Worlds collide"

2 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Love all your Giraffe stuff this month.

Erica said...

Hee hee. We need to do coffee!!!