Confession time: I'm impatient



I was reminded again this morning how impatient I am. I have my breadmaker going to make buns for lunch....but it's too slow to make 1 batch, so I have 2 in there....and I'm making cookies (Finally - my kids are starting to forget what cookies are) and is a single batch enough?? No, not even a double batch is enough because I know that I can squeeze 3 batches into my mixer...and my theory is, "If I can....why wouldn't I??" Sheesh. Better get baking these cookies 'cause I can't physically bake buns and cookies at the same time. And a convection oven at this point would only feed this impatient spirit I think.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erica said...

I am so guilty of that too. ROFL!

S.Wyman said...

Oh Cathy, that is so funny! Your heart was in the right place though!

Maria B said...

Oh man Cathy, that cookie dough looks SO good!! Wish I could pop over for some coffee and cookies!!!

Little Lulu (aka Laurie Dagg-Labine) said...

ha ha ha...looks like my kitchen...my husband says I only know two temperatures...high and off...I was say he is rude...but it is true!