Mountain #1


TRUST. 
The beginning of this journey, I think, is in dreaming big. Asking for big things. Trusting that there is nothing too big for God even when these things seem like mountains to me. Here's mountain #1. My kids. Every parent feels like they're failing at times in sure. Some of us more than others. And legitimately some of our kids face more obstacles than others. But I am trusting for my children to be God's. Not in word only. They've all made decisions for Christ in their lives. Early on. With childlike faith. But I'm trusting for more. Big faith. Big hearts. Big testimonies. Big mountains moved in their lives so that they will all willingly call themselves 'The Lord's.'


Isaiah 44:3-5

"For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. 
They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. 
One will say, 'I belong to the Lord'; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; still another will write on his hand, 'The Lord's,' and will take the name Israel. 


0 comments: