Paper Smooches and some card classes

I made another card for the next Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge


....this time the card was to be based on  was to be based on this photo:

 

So....here it is:
My card uses a little bit of the woodgrain look, a bright orange central image and of course stamps from 2 of Kim Hughes' Cornish Heritage Farms stamps.


The other thing I've been working on is a couple of sets of cards for some classes I'm teaching at my LSS.  I did this vintage set in one class with a lot of Tim Holtz's stuff ...

 (A Joyful Christmas - design lifted from Hobby Lobby flyer.  The other 2 cards are my own design).




and I'm doing a simple techniques class with this Hero Arts-inspired set.
 It's fun to be back teaching again - it's been a while.  
Thanks for checking it all out :)

Cathy

4 comments:

Marie said...

Such wonderful cards! I love how you made the one tall mushroom on your first card bright orange, it really brightens up the card =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

Linda Beeson said...

What a nice post of cards. Very cute use of the SPARKS challenge.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love those mushroom images--and I LOVE that extra tall one! Great cards featured on your post! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Mmm, mushrooms! Your card is fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along in the SPARKS Challenge!