Simple Joy 60-90 (a whole month of Joy!)

I'm way behind.  I've been really enjoying taking pictures of things that bring me Joy this year but I really haven't had blogging time so....in order to catch up:  Here's my Joyful March photos :)


Simple Joy 60: A friend who's been doing my Gel nails a her home....I'm going to grow them out now finally but they've really been a treat to have!

Simple Joy 61: My local MCC thrift store - this place is a treasure trove.

 Simple Joy 62: A great big pile of hockey skates that my kids have outgrown.  We're donating them to our school for all the kids that don't have skates to bring to school for the skating field trips/gym classes.

Simple Joy 63: My street intersection....I took this picture while out on a walk....I'm so anxious for Spring.

Simple Joy 64:  When we ended our cable subscription, we opted for Netflix and set up our old Wii that didn't read discs on the TV in my room.  I love having the kids all sprawled in my bed watching cartoons :)

 Simple Joy 65:  This rocking chair helped me put all 3 of my kids to sleep but I really felt that I was supposed to give it away now rather than save it for a garage sale.....and I got to bless a new young mom in the city with it.  I'm going to pray that her babies sleep well after being rocked in it too.

Simple Joy 66: Puddles.  Yay...Spring's on the way!

Simple Joy 67:  Watching my daughter sing in her school choir.

Simple Joy 68:  Cute kitty in a cast  (a really minor vet visit and he kicked this cast off within 15 minutes of being home).

Simple Joy 69:  My friend Ange. We've been friends for nearly 20 years!

Simple Joy 70: Mica took this photo actually....a gorgeous sunset.

Simple Joy 71: Vintage casserole dishes

Simple Joy 72: Mango smoothies

Simple Joy 73: French Onion Soup....YUM!

Simple Joy 74: A new spot to do devotions in the morning....a living room chair.  Hopefully this will be better than snuggling back down into bed - that always makes it a toss-up (devotions or more sleep)

Simple Joy 75: D&S, my 2 breakfast girls.....they keep me in stitches!!
 Simple Joy 76: Cale & Mica playing the invisible-rope-across-the-street practical joke on a nice Spring day!

Simple Joy 77:  Grandma & Grandpa out to visit....Grandpa just got back from a missions trip to Mexico and brought the kids some blankets

Simple Joy 78: First BBQing of the season!

Simple Joy 79:  Last snowman of the season (we hope)

Simple Joy 80: New red shoes.  I'm having to be pretty practical about purchases right now but these were cool... and the right price.  Cale loves them!

Simple Joy 81:  Mica giving a French speech...winning both her school's competition and the divisional competition - earning her a spot at Provincials.

Simple Joy 82:  A large pile of Clear Scraps acrylic pieces.  Some of these are leftovers from previous projects but all of them can still have some use on cards - a great Spring Break project (see previous post)

 Simple Joy 83: Finding things on the yard as the snow melts (ie: this boomerang)

 Simple Joy 84:  Smiling happy faces on their way out the door for the last day of school before Spring Break

 Simple Joy 85: watching my van's odometer turn to 158000...and realizing it's been a really reliable vehicle for us (PTL)

Simple Joy 86: Skateboard tricks - must be Spring!

Simple Joy 87:  Spring Break day trip to the city including a stop at the Titanic Exhibit

Simple Joy 88:  Slugging through the last of the snow to dig bikes out of the shed for Spring

Simple Joy 89:  Spring Break MCC road trip with Maria & girls

Simple Joy 90:  Hot-tubbing at Grandma & Grandpa's house after a long day of thrift store treasure hunting

1 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like an awesome Spring break!!!! We had so much doing the MCC road trip with you guys :-)