Clear Scraps Blog Hop With Unity Stamps

I personally have loved Unity Stamps for a long, long time. I don't own a lot of them...just a few I've collected here and there but when they agreed to swap product with Clear Scraps this term I was thrilled! The set that I got was called Love Bug. Aside from all the lovey-dovey word stamps in this set that I will use on cards for years to come....there was an adorable little VW Bug. And the words "Just Married" fit right into the space on the back of the car :) Could that be cuter? I cut some Making Memories metal into long strips, rolled them up into "tin cans" and attached them with string to the back of the car! The whole card itself is made of a 1/2 sheet of the 12x12 acrylic, cut with a paper trimmer, scored with my Scor-pal and Ta-da....a wedding card is born.

If you stumbled upon my blog accidentally, we're having a blog hop today starting and ending at the Clear Scraps blog.

Here's the list of blogs participating:

Grace's blog

Pinky's blog

Rita's blog

Hilde's blog

Irene's blog

Elisa's blog

Cathy's blog <<<>

Tonya's blog

end here: Clear Scraps blog


Oh, and I know there wasn't much competition on my blog this past month but I did offer a giveaway of some Clear Scraps stuff and the name I chose was Aleks! Thanks for commenting....I'll get in touch with you right away! Congratulations.

34 comments:

Jen said...

so cute! Thanks for the great idea!

Kelly Sas said...

Your VW Bug wedding card is AWESOME! So creative to add the cans too. TFS

fairyrocks said...

Now that is absolutely adorable.
Love clear scraps and unity together. Just hopin' through

connie said...

This is the cutest card! I love the VW bug and the cans are the best!

Cassandra Chen said...

Hey!!What a awesome work using acrylic!Love it!Especially the metal tins thingy!Thanks for sharing!Great inspiration!:D

Jenni said...

too clever! I love the "charm" accents!

Elisa K said...

adorable card and I love the little charms... totally cleaver idea. Way to rock it.

Hugs

Kelly Massman said...

So cute!

Kristen said...

Fabulous idea for a wedding card. I just got this set myself, and you did a great job. Love the use of the metal strips too. Thanks for sharing

laurensmom22 said...

Oh, I love your little love bug. This is so darn creative, especially adding the cans. Love the inspiraton!

Debbie H said...

That car is way cute!

geeg said...

so creative

Jessica said...

Now that's an original idea! Very good job!

Molli said...

LOVE CLEAR SCRAPS!!!!!! GREAT JOB

JPScraps said...

Your card is so cute. I have that stamp and never would have thought to make it a wedding card. Great idea!

Manhattan Mandie said...

What a clever idea!!! I love the "tin cans"!!!

Aleks said...

Oh yay!!! Thank you so much! I've never played with Clear Scraps, so I'm looking forward to it!

Your card is adorable!! It's really genius to make little tin cans like that! I love it. I love Unity..I'm an addict! ;) So, woohoo for you! :)

Jolaine Frias said...

Your card is so cute! What a clever idea!

My Time Scrapper said...

This is so cute! I love the "cans!" Thanks for sharing - Nicki

karennarelle said...

what a great idea

Stacey said...

So super cute. Everyone has got to love a love bug

Rbarakat said...

I lOVE the tin cans!!! LOL! So cute!

hilde janbroers said...

super cute!! love it!

lszalil said...

Oooo...that sure is super cute.

Lili

Ashley A. said...

So much fun!! Love the little tin cans... so cute! tfs!

Ashley..

uberartist@hotmail.com

Lynn said...

That card is so cute! Great idea!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

cool card! Love it!

nicole said...

Hahaha....I love it. It's so cute. My 4yo would love it coz he loves Herbie.

mary t said...

so cool!

Mona E said...

Wow! this is the coolest wedding card ever! So cute!

Regina Augusta Peressoni Flemming said...

Adorei a ideia, muito original

Grace Tolman said...

this is sooo cute. tfs

silvia said...

Cute card!! LOVE the "tin cans"

Jenn said...

very creative...love it