I have discovered ATCs

ATCs (or Artist Trading Cards) are small pieces of art meant to be traded or given away - not sold. They usually have some meaning to the creator, but sometimes are just purely art for the sake of art. They are always the same size (2 1/2" x 3 1/2"). I have made a few in the past with different acrylic techniques shown on them for the Clear Scraps booth (you can see mine at CHA next time you're there) But until recently I hadn't really tried one for my own purposes....and now I'm hooked.

These are my first 2:


2010: This is my year
It's going to be a year of change for me if I have anything to say about it - I'm in a great place, got a good Bible study groove going, loving the places that's taking me and I'm excited about where God's leading me.


Time after time
Aside from making me want to sing Cyndi Lauper....this ATC evokes deep emotion in me. There's some stuff in my life that is not fun, and it feels like time after time I'm back at the same dead end and yet at the same time, I'm reminded that God is faithful, time after time.


These ATCs are both part of an ATC feature at Scrapbook News and Review - go check them out!! This magazine is online (no trees were harmed - yay!) and Chock full of goodness!!

1 comments:

pamala said...

Beautiful, love them!!! They are addicting, aren't they? :)