Clear Scraps Acrylic Christmas ornaments



I've been waiting and waiting to get some of these - ever since I saw them for the first time at CHA this summer....Clear Scraps acrylic Christmas ornaments. They were so fun to alter. I used Magic Mesh
as a mask to paint through on the front and then inked the back with Teal Staz-on....ain't it cute? Add a little bit of Glitz bling and some Hambly transparencies and away we go :) Can't wait to hang these on the tree this year....if only I can talk my kids out of paper chains and popcorn wreaths.

***ETA: I'm hoping these are going into a Magic Mesh BOOK that's being published so I've pulled the pictures temporarily. Sorry about that :)

5 comments:

Elisa K said...

Cathy I so love those ornaments... awesome and the colors are amazing...

Oh Scrap!! said...

Those are beautiful!!!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

These are gorgeous!!

Pamela said...

Very cool...very pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful