Mmmmmm....fresh strawberries

Mica and I got up at 6:30 this morning to go strawberry picking. The farm was only 5 miles from our house and it was LOADED. We picked for under an hour, traveled less than 30 feet down our row and came away with 7 ice-cream pails full of berries - big, juicy, red berries.

Almost all the berries were perfect colour and shape - but Mica got a kick out of, and wanted me to take pictures of a few of the "lumpy" ones (which, btw, are even sweeter for some reason??). Also, below is the one special one she picked out just for me - it's got a heart growing on top of the original berry :) Ain't she sweet?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kat said...

Yum... I LOVE strawberries... and that heart one is sooooo Kool!!!!

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh! How awesome are those!!!!! I love that heart one!