Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids projects:

Here are the projects I taught at Canada's Scrapbooking Crop for Kids. Thanks to all the ladies who took my classes - you made me feel at ease and made this a VERY fun event!!



Cosmo Cricket class: Layout "Glimpse" designed by Jen Backler for Cosmo Cricket.


"Glimpse" My version (Scraplift):


and Jen's original:



Back-to-School Mini-album (Pebbles Inc. sponsor)



8x8 Coil-bound calendar (Karen Foster Design sponsor)


Karen Foster Design donated all of this lovely calendar paper - a full set of 12 sheets (every month) for every person who took the class! Isn't that amazing? I was in Paper-heaven sorting through it all :) This first image is the 2 covers I made. One is made with only cardstock scraps from my project and the other is made using the PP scraps leftover from cutting the 12x12 page of PP into an 8x8 page, 2 - 4x8 strips to tape together into another 8x8 page and then the 4x4 square that's leftover. In both cases, I "quilted" the blocks (one with a machine, and the other with a pen). I also don't have a December page b/c I had to order Dec. paper on ebay - my kit came with only enough for class participants, not and extra page for me.....it should be here soon and I'll update with my Dec. page.

My parents and in-laws will be getting matching calendars for Christmas this year!

Covers:
January Page with calendar grid page:
January - November (no calendar grid page showing)

1 comments:

Oh Scrap!! said...

Love it all, specially the calendar!!